Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/16 12:02:16 UTC

iBATIS.NET DataMapper Jan 2005, v1.1.0

Are there any known issues that would keep us from voting on the
January distribution?

I've been using it in production for some time, and it's been working
just fine for us :)

Or is it time to roll another?

-Ted.

Re: iBATIS.NET DataMapper Jan 2005, v1.1.0

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: iBATIS.NET DataMapper Jan 2005, v1.1.0

Posted by Roberto Rabe <ro...@apache.org>.
Think I replied using the wrong email address earlier...

Anyway, there is a newer JIRA issue about Oracle and empty strings.  What's
funny is that I just went through resolving that issue just 2 weeks ago with a
regular ADO.NET app but forgot about double-checking if it was happening with
IBATIS .NET.  Unfortunately, I haven't checked yet, but there are work-arounds
before passing an empty string to the SqlMapper...

So, +1 for General Availability!

Roberto

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
Just to be clear, do we want to vote on v1.1.0 now, or roll a v.1.1.1
distribution based on the nightly build first?

-Ted.

--
HTH, Ted.

Re: iBATIS.NET DataMapper Jan 2005, v1.1.0

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.