Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/14 00:51:58 UTC

Re: Setup Atlassian FishEye over Lucene/Solr source repository

I made the request a couple of weeks ago, and it has finally come fully online: <https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/Lucene>.

It looks like there is an automatic connection from Apache JIRA to the Atlassian-hosted FishEye, so you'll see more detailed commit reports come up in JIRA issues now.

Steve