Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2011/08/15 21:19:45 UTC

RE: Running store.py tests on the RH msgstore

Hi Alan,

I apologize for the delay responding to this.

Yes, the tests should be runnable against the RH store. I believe that's
the environment that the brokertest.py supported before I modified it to
work with Windows as well. The store.py itself is pretty simple and should
certainly run on Linux. You may need to add support for more broker
command line options in brokertest.py, but other than that you should be
good to go.

-Steve