Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/10/05 20:29:19 UTC

New Committer: Nikhil Pawar

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Fineract has invited
Nikhil Pawar to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Nikhil has been a valuable contributor to the community since he began
working on the credit bureau integration module in early 2016 as part of
Google Summer of Code. In the time since, he has completed two GSOC
internships (one with mifos and one with Apache Fineract) working on the
credit bureau integration module and GLIM and GSIM capabilities.  Most
recently he has joined a Mifos partner, iDT Labs in Sierra Leone, as a full
stack developer.

Nikhil is a valuable asset to the community as he possesses deep
understanding and knowledge of the financial services sector, strong full
stack development skills, proficient experience working in the Apache
Fineract platform, and a strong willingness and desire to help others. He's
currently engaged with individuals from Nigeria, India, and Zimbabwe
working out their requirements for credit bureau integration.

Join us in welcoming Nikhil as he'll be a big help in reviewing and merging
incoming contributions and taking on the roles and responsibilities of
committer.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Thanks,

Ed

Re: New Committer: Nikhil Pawar

Posted by Daniel Carlson <da...@gmail.com>.