Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/09/01 19:44:04 UTC

[VOTE] code freeze for 2.0.0

In keeping with our release schedule[1], the team worked hard to create a
'release candidate' build for today. No new code changes will be accepted
for 2.0.0 unless we discover something truly dire. As we discussed on
yesterday's status call[2], we still have the tutorial docs to finish and
web site to update, but the code, scripts, and JavaDoc are complete; this
means that the packages we release at the end of the month should look
just as they do now except for the content in /muse-2.0.0-bin/docs.

There is a link to the RC build on the home page. I have reviewed the
contents of the files and I think they are correct, so here's my +1 for a
code freeze until post-2.0.0. I'd like the other committers to
double-check the contents and vote as well.

Thanks,
Dan

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=muse-dev&m=115462096322607&w=2

[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=muse-dev&m=115705931326624&w=2

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++

Re: [VOTE] code freeze for 2.0.0

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.
Looks good to me. +1

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach
Autonomic Computing
(919) 254-2645
T/L: 444-2645
aeberbac@us.ibm.com

Daniel Jemiolo/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
09/01/2006 01:44 PM
Please respond to
muse-dev@ws.apache.org

muse-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject

[RESULT] code freeze for 2.0.0

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks to everyone that reviewed the build - all commits from now until
the 22nd should be related to documentation, sample files, or Maven.

Dan