Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Shrivastava <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/23 06:14:57 UTC

Need help in resolving Non HTTP Response errors

Hi,

I am getting below error all the time whenever I execute JMeter test:

   - Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException/Non HTTP
   response message
   - Non HTTP response code:
   org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException/Non HTTP response message

JMeter Test Pla setup is like; I have 13 different requests and have to hit
these requests based on Load Model. I have observed if I apply load of less
users like 100 or 200 so, I get very less or no errors but when I increased
load so these error came. But when I check server log I do not get any
error logged there. That means it is happening on my load generator only.

I am using 10GB heap size for JMeter.

Could anyone please help me in fixing these errors?

--
Regards
Pravesh Shrivastava