Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 02:22:55 UTC

Re: Page UsingMailingLists renamed to UsingMailingLists.html on Solr Wiki

I mean that the first time I tried it, I managed to have a dead link.
"the other Wiki I've edited" just created them automatically when
clicking on the [[blah]].

Changing it to not have the html is fine by me, I'll give it a go,
but expect some spam "wiki changed" messages....

Erick

P.S. I've started a little list of additions, one from your
recent post, something about
"AND INCLUDE THE VERSION IF IT'S
NOT THE MOST RECENT".....