Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/08/09 09:01:40 UTC

FYI, Missing messages in markmail archive (was: Possible requirements for crankstart)

Hi,

FYI I cannot find the below message with
http://markmail.org/search/?q=%22s3+url%22+crankstart - it's the first
time I see a missing message there, just wanted to mention it in case
people rely on that archive.

-Bertrand