Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Rick Tessner <ri...@onnadayr.ca> on 2004/04/28 17:48:21 UTC

Re: Copyless branch ready for testing [patch]

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 05:18, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> The "copyless" branch is ready for testing folks :-)
>
> To try it, you must get this tree:
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/forrest/branches/copyless

Very nice!

I did find one little thing.  When building a war or webapp, the entire
"build" directory is being copied into the "project" folder of the
webapp.

This can create a very large webapp since any generated html, images and
pdf will be included in the webapp as well.

Attached is a patch that seems to resolve this issue.

HTH,

Rick

--
Rick Tessner <ri...@onnadayr.ca>

Re: Copyless branch ready for testing [patch]

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Rick Tessner wrote:
> When building a war or webapp, the entire
> "build" directory is being copied into the "project" folder of the
> webapp.
> Attached is a patch that seems to resolve this issue.

Applied, thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -