Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by kavitha ramesh <ka...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/07/16 12:23:24 UTC

using i18n in xsl

Hi,

I would like to use the i18n tags inside an xsl file.Is it
possible?If so how do I use it?
For example, I have the following content inside an xml file:

<title>
<i18n:text>titletext</i18n:text>
</title>

How do I use the same thing inside an xsl file?I dont want any
contents inside my xml file.But everything should be inside an xsl
file,,,Please help me,,,

Kavitha
Click below  to experience Aishwarya Rai's beauty secrets. New
International Lux Skincare - It's not just soap, It's skincare.
http://www.luxskincare.com

Re: using i18n in xsl

Posted by Albert Cervera Areny <in...@sedifa.com>.
I'm quite new to cocoon but I've been having trouble with things like
that. The thing is that you should process the XSL file, and after that,
apply it to the XML one.
May be it doesn't work but you could try to use cocoon://file.xsl instead
of file.xsl in the transform call. <transform src="cocoon://file.xsl"/>
And file.xsl should be processed with a pipeline which would apply the
i18n. I'm not sure though if it is possible to make this kind of call
(cocoon://) inside the src parameter.Try it, and please let us know whether it worked or not.

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use the i18n tags inside an xsl file.Is it
> possible?If so how do I use it?
> For example, I have the following content inside an xml file:
>
> <title>
> <i18n:text>titletext</i18n:text>
> </title>
>
> How do I use the same thing inside an xsl file?I dont want any
> contents inside my xml file.But everything should be inside an xsl
> file,,,Please help me,,,
>
> Kavitha
> Click below  to experience Aishwarya Rai's beauty secrets. New
> International Lux Skincare - It's not just soap, It's skincare.
> http://www.luxskincare.com

Albert Cervera Areny
Dept. Informàtica Sedifa, S.L.