Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/03/02 08:05:11 UTC

running 'build test'

It seems that not many of us bother with running 'build test'.
That is a shame.

I found that it was broken (for many months) in 2.2 and made some
fixes today. The properties "build.test.report" and "junit.test.loglevel"
were missing in the build.properties file. I hope that is all that
is missing, but i am not expert enough to tell. Anyway at least it
sort of works now.

What brought me to investigate this, is that Gump is also failing
for Cocoon lately. One issue is ...
.../src/core/test/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/ContainerTestCase.java:39:
package org.apache.cocoon.util.log does not exist
import org.apache.cocoon.util.log.DeprecationLogger;

Help please.

--David

Re: running 'build test'

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> What brought me to investigate this, is that Gump is also failing
> for Cocoon lately. One issue is ...
> .../src/core/test/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/ContainerTestCase.java:39:
> package org.apache.cocoon.util.log does not exist
> import org.apache.cocoon.util.log.DeprecationLogger;

Should work now - is Gump compiling differently? Using our build script
I never got this error. (duing clean builds of course)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/