Posted to serf-dev@apr.apache.org by mark <ma...@node.to> on 2003/08/17 04:00:01 UTC

snapshot download url

To accomodate a project I am working on, I have put up a auto-syncing
snapshot download. It checks out anoncvs twice a day from:
	:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
and tars it up as apr-serf_snapshot.tgz
here:

	http://node.to/mirror/src/apr-serf_snapshot.tgz

I've written an apache module that provides a full feature load balancer,
and am finding the apr-serf library very handy in writing a monitoring and
management utility (the module is manageed via http requests to it).

  mark@node.to  http://node.to/~mark   7123 3F7B 10EC 7122 2F8B
  http://node.to/keys/mark.asc         B474 B09D 6ED7 3FB0 09E8

Re: snapshot download url

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, mark wrote:

> snapshot download. It checks out anoncvs twice a day from:

Thanks... though twice a day is maybe a little overkill since apr-serf
hasn't had any commits in many months.  :)

--Cliff

Re: snapshot download url

Posted by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net>.
* mark (mark@node.to) wrote :

> To accomodate a project I am working on, I have put up a auto-syncing
> snapshot download. It checks out anoncvs twice a day from:
> 	:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
> and tars it up as apr-serf_snapshot.tgz
> here:
>
> 	http://node.to/mirror/src/apr-serf_snapshot.tgz

I've just added apr-serf to apache's snapshot system; it should appear on
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/apr-serf/ in the next couple of days.
Cheers
-Thom