Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Carlucci, Tony" <ac...@mitre.org> on 2011/10/10 22:20:35 UTC

Rave Cobertura Coverage Reports

Hi everyone,

I've finally got the Jenkins project for Rave setup to execute and publish Cobertura code coverage reports for all of our modules:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Rave/job/rave-project-trunk/

Once a second build has executed we'll also start seeing the coverage trending graph.  Special thanks to Ate "The Maven Guru" for unblocking this effort!

Tony

---
Anthony Carlucci | SW App Dev Eng, Sr. | R501 / KW App Development & Maint
e: acarlucci@mitre.org<ma...@mitre.org> | v: 781.271.2432 | f: 781.271.3299
The MITRE Corporation | 202 Burlington Rd | Bedford, MA 01730-1420

RE: Rave Cobertura Coverage Reports

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

+1

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.