Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/12 08:46:16 UTC

Continuum and ClearCase

Hi,

any idea when Continuum will support ClearCase? I'm testing luntbuild and
this works well with ClearCase. However, it kind of worries me that they now
have a (quite expensive) commercial version. I fear that the open source
version might be not as good as it can be, because the commercial version
should keep it's value over the open source version.

If Continuum would support ClearCase I would give that a try.

regards,

Wim

Re: Continuum and ClearCase

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.