Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk> on 2007/03/16 18:05:52 UTC

Re: Working toward 2.0.6

This is now fixed in the latest plexus, which is being used in 2.1-
SNAPSHOT.
We are currently trying to figure if it is feasible to update the
2.0.x branch at this time.

Andy

Re: Working toward 2.0.6

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
That would probably be helpful thanks, that will certainly get it
recorded.

Andy

RE: Working toward 2.0.6

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.