Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2017/09/25 11:04:09 UTC

3.1.2 release?

> On Sep 25, 2017, at 1:51 PM, Amedeo Mantica <am...@me.com> wrote:
>
> sorry, a little offtopic,...

It is not off-topic in a wider Cayenne scope, but let's use a separate thread subject at least. I renamed the thread.

> would it be possible to release the 3.1.2 ?

I think yes, though we'll need to catch a breath from the current release marathon. Anything specific that you need in 3.1.2?

Andrus

Re: 3.1.2 release?

Posted by Amedeo Mantica <am...@me.com>.
there was a PR (merged) in order to fix Primary key generation
https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/173

I'm currently using 3.1.2 from my local repo

Thank tyou

Amedeo