Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "I-Sampige, Srinivas" <sr...@boeing.com> on 2004/01/30 01:38:00 UTC

Attachments not getting cleaned up in Axis1.1

Hi,
  My web service is handling a huge number of attachments. The Axis engine is not cleaning up the attachments and eventually  I run out of disk space. I implemented a suggestion posted earlied in the mailing list - http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105896276712046&w=2. This works for me currently; but, is this just a work around or is there a better and elegant solution? From what I understood from the API javadocs, calling the dispose() method on the AttachmentPart object should have worked but it did not in my case.

 Please feel free to exchange your views on this.

Thanks
Srinivas