Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Naveen V <na...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/06 21:57:46 UTC

Error connecting to kafka machine

Hello Team,

I have installed Kafka on  a centos machine and trying to connect to that
machine to send data to my broker and getting an error message as follows

"Message: pyembed:
ConnectionError(<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at
0x7f41a04e3210>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
Connection refused) caused by:
NewConnectionError(<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at
0x7f41a04e3210>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
Connection refused)  "

Am I missing anything? please do help, Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Naveen Velumani.