Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/10/29 19:26:47 UTC

Re: commons-fileupload: Streaming mode

Has this code been Released yet?  The latest version I see is 1.1.1
and it doesn't seem to contain the FileItemIterator class.  Also
there don't seem to be any nightly snapshots available.

In the mean time I can build this by hand, but I'd prefer a Release
or SNAPSHOT in a maven repo.

Thanks for any help,

-dain

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 11/2/06, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:

> In the mean time, can you publish a SNAPSHOT?  Also, is anyone
> looking at releasing this stuff?  Am I on the wrong mailing list (I
> couldn't find one for commons-fileupload)?

The mailing lists for FileUpload are the usual Commons ones, viz
commons-dev@j.a.o and commons-user@j.a.o.

--
Martin Cooper

Thanks,