Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 15:39:31 UTC

JMeter Plugin for Bamboo

Hi,
I know this list is not for the Atalassian Bamboo products such as the
JMeter Plugin for Bamboo , but this is the best place I know, with active
community for JMeter related topics.

I want to be able to fail builds per results of JMeter short tests (not
only response times/performance but also on success rates due to functional
issues).
I've been trying to use
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jmeterAggregator but it doesn't
really work for me and I fail to find any tutorial to kick start this.

Does anyone know about good tutorial on this / other ways to fail Bamboo
builds per JMeter results?
Otherwise - I can share the steps I've done and what is not working for me.

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance

Re: JMeter Plugin for Bamboo

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I am not looking to develop a jmeter plugin, although there are few
tutorials about creating such plugins.

I am looking on how to use the Bamboo plugin for JMeter (which allows to
define rules on which JMeter results may break a build).

Re: JMeter Plugin for Bamboo