Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Franco Caponi <fr...@tin.it> on 2003/03/10 21:33:21 UTC

Re: Did you find the solution to this problem ....

Sorry but there not exist a solution to this problem.
When i have submitted the bug to the committers, they have marked it as a
"LATER" bug.

My solution to this problem was create a MessageResorce loader that can
receive multiple file as parameter (comma separated) in tha same manner that
the configuration file can be declared.

With this class i can mantain my resource bundle in different files, with
several advantages when developing in team, but i can have all of it
declared under the default key.

I want to suggest this sample solution to struts committers to include them
in the 1.1 release (i can supply the code) but i don't think that will be
included, as other useful tag that was proposed byt other developers :-((((