Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Lewis <ch...@bellsouth.net> on 2008/08/02 17:59:52 UTC

Re: T5: index page in pages package acts as a catchall

That's odd, it seems like most situations could be known by tapestry
already. It does know what pages (and thus page packages) exists, so why
couldn't it just know that if a valid package but invalid page is
requested, then it should fail instead of passing it as an activation
context?

Anyway, thanks for your help :)

sincerely,
chris lewis