Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by hassan bidani <ha...@hotmail.de> on 2010/04/24 13:47:04 UTC

Single Sign On over Servlet

Hi,

For a Social Network the Open Social API is implemented using Apache Shindig.
Within the Social Network I want to embed a JBoss Seam application
with the help of OpenSocial API and run it in an IFrame. (use it as Gadget )

OpenSocial OAuth for authentication has been successfully integrated,
and the XML Gadgets can easily authenticate into the Social Network
and I have access to the Social Data.

Within the SN it is obligatory to login into JBoss Seam application.
The goal is a one-time registration (auto login) in the SN and an
automatic registration in the JBoss Seam application.

I have tried to use a Servlet using Single Sign On

The problem is that I cannot authenticate with auto-login function,
because I get error "HTTP status 403" or I'm  redirected to welcom page Without Person Data.

With the Open Social API I can get the following data: person.username and person.password. Within the Servlet.doGet() method I initialize the Seam components and a person-object:

       @In
       Identity identity;

       @In
       Credentials credential;

       Person person = new Person(username, password,"data","data","...");
       credential.setUsername(person.getUsername) ;
       credential.setPassword(person.getPassword);
       authenticator.authenticate();

       the person-object is not null but when forwarding to welcom.seam:
       response.sendRedirect ("http://localhost:8081/Tool/welcom.seam");

  the person-object can not be loaded (credential is null).

Do you have an idea how to get the Seam credentials within a servlet?

How to redirect the person-object to the welcome page?

Note: - Social Network is based on Tomcat, Facelets, JSF, Spring.
             - The Gadget-application based on JBoss Seam, JSF, EJB = Non Gadget XML.
             - For the OpenSocial API Implemetation was used Apache Shindig.
             - Apache Shindig Security is based on OAuth.
             - Seam components are Identity and Credentials.

Hassan Bidani
thanks in advans

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1004xNoSpam2
Angst vor Spam? Hotmail schützt Sie mit modernster Technologie!