Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/06/03 14:39:21 UTC

Release announcement...

Hi guys,

I have prepared the announcement for MINA 2.0.0-M6, but I will wait
for the mirror to be updated, as I just deployed the wiki a few
minutes ago (2:40pm, Paris time).

Please tell me if the news on the mina web site is shown, I will then
send the announcement.

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Release announcement...

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Julien Vermillard
<jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> Le Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:39:21 +0200,
> Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> a écrit :
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I have prepared the announcement for MINA 2.0.0-M6, but I will wait
>> for the mirror to be updated, as I just deployed the wiki a few
>> minutes ago (2:40pm, Paris time).
>>
>> Please tell me if the news on the mina web site is shown, I will then
>> send the announcement.
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
> Mirrors are updated I did the upload and website modifications
> yesterday (with cwiki export and manual rsync).

Strange... I should have hit some cache then :)

Announcement to be send in a few minutes !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Release announcement...

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:39:21 +0200,
Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> I have prepared the announcement for MINA 2.0.0-M6, but I will wait
> for the mirror to be updated, as I just deployed the wiki a few
> minutes ago (2:40pm, Paris time).
>
> Please tell me if the news on the mina web site is shown, I will then
> send the announcement.
>
> Thanks !

Mirrors are updated I did the upload and website modifications
yesterday (with cwiki export and manual rsync).
Julien