Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Edmund Urbani <em...@liland.org> on 2005/04/05 09:36:30 UTC

multi-store setup just won't work

I've been trying to configure a second store on my slide server. Console output on the server side looks
OK, but I just can't access my second store.

The URL for the root store "tx" is webdav://localhost:8080/slide/

Now, shouldn't the store "log" have webdav://localhost:8080/slide/log/ ?
I only get a 404 error for that URL.

Here's the definition part of my Domain.xml. The store "log" is exactly the same as the standard "tx"
store, except for the paths.

        <definition>
             <store name="tx">
		... (default config)
             </store>

             <store name="log">
                 <nodestore classname="org.apache.slide.store.txfile.TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore">
                     <parameter name="rootpath">${filespath}access-log/store/metadata</parameter>
                     <parameter name="workpath">${filespath}access-log/work/metadata</parameter>
                     <parameter name="defer-saving">true</parameter>
                     <parameter name="timeout">120</parameter>
                 </nodestore>
                 <sequencestore classname="org.apache.slide.store.txfile.FileSequenceStore">
                     <parameter name="rootpath">${filespath}access-log/store/sequence</parameter>
                 </sequencestore>
                 <securitystore>
                     <reference store="nodestore"/>
                 </securitystore>
                 <lockstore>
                     <reference store="nodestore"/>
                 </lockstore>
                 <revisiondescriptorsstore>
                     <reference store="nodestore"/>
                 </revisiondescriptorsstore>
                 <revisiondescriptorstore>
                     <reference store="nodestore"/>
                 </revisiondescriptorstore>
                 <contentstore classname="org.apache.slide.store.txfile.TxFileContentStore">
                     <parameter name="rootpath">${filespath}access-log/store/content</parameter>
                     <parameter name="workpath">${filespath}access-log/work/content</parameter>
                     <parameter name="defer-saving">true</parameter>
                     <parameter name="timeout">120</parameter>
                 </contentstore>
             </store>

             <scope match="/log" store="log"/>
             <scope match="/" store="tx"/>
         </definition>

Is something wrong with the <scope ../> elements?
In case their order matters - I tried switching them. no effect.

  Edmund