Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2007/08/09 00:31:43 UTC

Re: It is impossible to migrate from jetspeed-2.1-dev (14.07.2006) to jetspeed-2.1.2

Vitaly, did you ever get this resolved?

Posted by Vitaly Baranovsky <vi...@gmail.com>.
System administrator is in vacation now. I can't reproduce without him. I
will say to you about this after two weaks.

--
With best regards,
Vitaly Baranovsky

Re: It is impossible to migrate from jetspeed-2.1-dev (14.07.2006) to jetspeed-2.1.2

Posted by Vitaly Baranovsky <vi...@gmail.com>.
David, I've answered you in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-751 (There is impossible to
migrate to jetspeed-2.1.2)