Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2003/02/21 09:26:54 UTC

Session problems!!!

How does sessions work???
I created a login form like in the "Cocoon developer's handbook"
chapter8, then the login xsp page as in the book.
That works, I get on my page something like this
User 'Guest' has been authentificated  but when I write

<xsp-session:get-attribute name="user"/>

I don't get anything!!!

Please help!

RE: Session problems!!!

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Maxime,

have you already checked the list of attributes by using: <xsp-session:get-attribute-names as="xml"/> ?

This in order to know whether it has been created (and then it is a problem with its value), or it has not (and then it is a sesison
problem).

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org