Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/08 20:55:26 UTC

Fineract in the Apache Software Foundation Movie

Hi Devs -

I recommend you view the Apache Film, Trillions and Trillions released June
10, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt2nb0mgwg
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt2nb0mgwg>
https://blogs.apache.org/press/entry/announcing-the-release-of-trillions

Here are some quotes:
"The only thing that will save us as a species from our own internal greed
and hatred and the distance we put between human hearts... we need to put
community above code."

"Leave the campground better than we found it." (meaning the world)

"When I volunteer at Apache I am making an impact on the world"

"Rather than try to guess where we can go, let's see where it takes us."

"We have been at the forefront of creating entirely new technologies and
new things that the world hasn't seen."

*minor quibble to the script of the movie:  fineract, as the recent track
at ApacheCon demonstrated has applications beyond microfinance and indeed
throughout the financial sector.

@jdailey

Re: Fineract in the Apache Software Foundation Movie

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io>.
Saw the film, and it  is worth to watch it!

Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )

*Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO* *e:* javier@fiter.io
*w:* fiter.io ( http://www.fiter.io )
*m:* +598 94621188 twitter icon ( https://twitter.com/Fiter_io ) youtube icon ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ ) linkedin icon ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io )