Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/07/14 16:20:16 UTC

PORT 8080 VS PORT 8443

Hi All,

I am newbie to OFBiz. I was wondering in OFBiz, what and where it decides to
fire which application on PORT 8080 Vs PORT 8443.

I have one application where I do not have security element mentioned in
<request-map> but I have not specified <app-bar-display=false> either. This
application runs on PORT 8443 and not on PORT 8080.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.

Re: PORT 8080 VS PORT 8443

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.
Hi Andrew,

I have not specified https in controller.xml anywhere, still my application
only runs on PORT 8443 and not on PORT 8080.

Re: PORT 8080 VS PORT 8443

Posted by Andrew Zeneski <aj...@gmail.com>.