Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2005/07/08 07:16:54 UTC

[GSoC] we need CLAs for GSoC people

This is just a reminder that we need Contributor License Agreements
from our three Google Summer of Code participants.

So Max, Robert and He Huang [1] , if you haven't submitted one yet we
need you to submit a CLA as described at
http://apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html - please confirm by
replying here when it's done.

The reason is that we expect you to make significant code contributions
during your project, and a CLA is needed in this case, regardless of
commiter status. Feel free to ask questions if there's any problem with
the terms of the agreement, but it's a standard thing that we've been
doing at the ASF for quite a while.

Let's get this out of the way upfront so that you guys can start the
fun work ;-)

-Bertrand

[1] We don't seem to have heard of He Huang here yet, are you actually
here?