Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/10/19 16:19:04 UTC

[Orchestra Core-15] EnumConverter

Hi,

this entry is in core15.jar/META-INF/faces-config.xml:

<!--  converters -->
<converter>
  <converter-for-class>java.lang.Enum</converter-for-class>
<converter-class>org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.converter.enumeration.EnumConverter</converter-class>
</converter>

Isn't this guy now part of Tomahaw / Sandbox ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Orchestra Core-15] EnumConverter

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Sure! In JSF 1.2 that is already included in the javax-faces-API.

My point was... that there isn't a converter in Orchestra, so I was
just wondering why.
There is only one in sandbox. I don't know why...

-was part of Orchestra, and moved over => forgotten up clean the config
-was a plan to move it to Orchestra, but only made it into the cfg file
-legacy error from the "move Orchestra out of sandbox" + search and
replace error.

the commons would make the most sense, IMO

-M

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Would be a candidate for a jdk 1.5 branch in  the new "MyFaces Commons", right?

-Manftred

On 10/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this entry is in core15.jar/META-INF/faces-config.xml:
>
> <!--  converters -->
> <converter>
>   <converter-for-class>java.lang.Enum</converter-for-class>
> <converter-class>org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.converter.enumeration.EnumConverter</converter-class>
> </converter>
>
> Isn't this guy now part of Tomahaw / Sandbox ?
>
> -M
>
> --
> Matthias Wessendorf
>
> further stuff: