Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Marl Atkins <ma...@softlinksys.com> on 2006/09/16 00:46:59 UTC

RE: Great way to get relevant link partners

Hmm, did I get my wires crossed?
Was this someone else?

"
Bloke,
irs unfair to critisize the monitor, and we need obey the commands. I dont
like some of it either, but their are far more issues that i am sure we do
not understand. plus the monitor needs a little time to grow into something
like this. Their will alsays be those upset with the monitor, its like death
and taxes.

You are 100% correct about dmoz and page rank. page rank is already going
away. the google tool bar will now handle the task, by actually seeing what
and were people go.
I can't understand that other seo's dont already know this about page rank.
in googles last big pattent application everything was about the tool bar.
Not one new application for page rank. every site i now have has absolutly
no linking to them, zero! not only have my google serps gained but yahoo and
msn serps have done better.

linking and pr are in phase out. I am 100% sure. Has anyone else fiquared
this out?
or will the other SEO's laugh atthis thought?

Jay
"
Forgive me for being so GREEN here - but that's what I'm doing here:o) -
when you say URI strength, what do you mean?
How do we accomplish this:
' every site i now have has absolutly no linking to them, zero! not only
have my google serps gained but yahoo and msn serps have done better.'

Let me know if I got the purpose of this group wrong (off topic).
If so, sorry, I'll see if can find a more appropriate one.

  _____