Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/08/17 08:06:52 UTC

[bcel] Backwards Incompatible Change to Visitor

Hi,

with svn revision 1158060 the bcel.generic.Visitor interface has become
package private, breaking the Gump builds of Xalan XSLTC,
commons-javaflow and likely other downstream code.

Has this change been intentional?

Stefan

Re: [bcel] Backwards Incompatible Change to Visitor

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@apache.org>.
Sebb is right... my mistake... apologies, and thanks for the fix.

dave

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 8:06 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with svn revision 1158060 the bcel.generic.Visitor interface has become
> package private, breaking the Gump builds of Xalan XSLTC,
> commons-javaflow and likely other downstream code.

Gump is so cool :)

cheers,
Torsten