Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2009/02/27 09:12:25 UTC

Re: Contrib section (nee Re: A modest proposal for simplifying zookeeper :)

Hi Anthony. We have a contrib in the current release, it's under src.
I'm not sure I understand, what is "contrib section" referring to? Or do
you mean client recipe implementations? (like ZOOKEEPER-78, which is
being worked on for 3.2)

Patrick