Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Joachim Bader <in...@joachim-bader.de> on 2004/03/31 07:27:55 UTC

cannot create an issue in jira for maven-native-plugin

strange problem:
I cannot create a bug in the jira maven-native-plugin project.
I'm on step 2
"Step 2 of 2: Enter the details of the issue..."

I filled:
Summary
Priority
Environment
Description
Original Estimation

I tested it with Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1 and Konqueror 3.1.4

Ok, maybe the problem sit in front of the computer.
It's not my first reported maven bug.
:-)

regards,
Joachim

Re: cannot create an issue in jira for maven-native-plugin

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Only developers are allowed to set the due date, so that should probably
be the problem then..
Users can only create issues, comment on them and add attachment.
Anything else that looks like issue management is just for maven
developers and jira admins.

Mvgr,
Martin

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 09:00, Jeff Turner wrote:
> Could an admin on jira.codehaus.org take a look?  This problem typically
> happens when a user doesn't have permission to set a field (eg. due date)
> that is marked 'Required'.  Otherwise there might be something in the
> logs.
>
> --Jeff
>
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 07:31:34AM +0200, Joachim Bader wrote:
> > On Wednesday 31 March 2004 07:27, you wrote:
> > > strange problem:
> > > I cannot create a bug in the jira maven-native-plugin project.
> > > I'm on step 2
> > > "Step 2 of 2: Enter the details of the issue..."
> > >
> > > I filled:
> > > Summary
> > > Priority
> > > Environment
> > > Description
> > > Original Estimation
> > >
> > > I tested it with Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1 and Konqueror 3.1.4
> >
> > sorry, I forgot to mentioned:
> > If I click on the create button, the same page (Step 2 of 2) is loading agin.
> >
> > regards,
> > Joachim

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: cannot create an issue in jira for maven-native-plugin

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
> On Wednesday 31 March 2004 07:27, you wrote:
> > strange problem:
> > I cannot create a bug in the jira maven-native-plugin project.
> > I'm on step 2
> > "Step 2 of 2: Enter the details of the issue..."
> >
> > I filled:
> > Summary
> > Priority
> > Environment
> > Description
> > Original Estimation
> >
> > I tested it with Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1 and Konqueror 3.1.4
>
> sorry, I forgot to mentioned:
> If I click on the create button, the same page (Step 2 of 2) is loading
agin.

It's very strange, it use the same scheme than maven project.

Posted by Joachim Bader <in...@joachim-bader.de>.