Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Delacroix <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/22 11:28:55 UTC

problem with batik-util

Hello,

I'm still trying to embed my applet in a browser, and it seems I have to put
all the libraries in the attribute "archive", for the ClassLoader to find
them... so I've tried to put one after another, and on the fourth one, when
the CL needs the XMLConstant class, I mentionned batik-util, and then, the
browser crashes when loading the applet (and enven by mentionning all the
rest of the libraries, it doesn't work much). Did someone already have the
problem?
thank you

Eric Delacroix
Faculté des Sciences appliquées