Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by aharsola <am...@wipro.com> on 2007/03/10 18:22:28 UTC

SerivceMix-Tomcat

Hi,

I am using ServiceMix 3.0.1. After deploying servicemix-web war in tomcat, I
want to install component and deploy service units.  I do not find find
anything in the UI that would allow me to install components. How to do it?

Regards,
Amit

Re: SerivceMix-Tomcat

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, this is unfortunate.  If you could help a bit by testing it,
the 3.1.1 should be JDK 1.4 compatible.

To answer your first question, servicemix-web has not been designed
to support standard JBI deployment, though it should be possible
to modify it a bit to do that.

On 3/10/07, aharsola <am...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, we have JDK1.4.2 in production. Few weeks back, I had
> downloaded ServiceMix3.1 binary. It was not running with JDK1.4.2.
>

> bsnyder wrote:
> >
> > On 3/10/07, aharsola <am...@wipro.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am using ServiceMix 3.0.1. After deploying servicemix-web war in
> >> tomcat, I
> >> want to install component and deploy service units.  I do not find find
> >> anything in the UI that would allow me to install components. How to do
> >> it?
> >
> > I may be wrong, but IIRC the web console is more fully developed in
> > ServiceMix 3.1. It provides the ability to deploy/undeploy and list
> > the components that are installed. Try out ServiceMix 3.1.
> >
> > Bruce
> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"