Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Hoffer <DH...@xrite.com> on 2006/09/06 21:58:51 UTC

Where to put native libraries so maven can find them?

Does the maven directory structure specify where native libraries (DLL)
should be located so, for example, the surefire plugin can find them?
If not, how can I specify in my pom where these are?

-dh

Re: Where to put native libraries so maven can find them?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
yes maven-dependency-plugin ca strip of the version during copy.

-D

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.