Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anutosh Konda <An...@qsuper.qld.gov.au> on 2016/05/30 04:22:37 UTC

JNDI Configuration for TIBCO EMS

Hi Team,

I am trying to configure JMS Point-to-Point using JNDI configuration for TIBCO EMS but was not able to do so.

As when every am sending a message to a designated queue it is failing as

"[anonymous@hostname]: connect failed: not authorized to connect"

Can you please help me with this?

Also, I would like to know what will be the JNDI based username/password token I am using as below mentioned.

java.naming.security.principal

java.naming.security.credentials

Thanks and Regards,

Anutosh

You‘re getting this message because you gave us your email address to send you information. We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and you can read our privacy policy.

This email is issued by QInvest Limited (ABN 35 063 511 580, AFSL 238274) which is ultimately owned by the QSuper Board (ABN 32 125 059 006) as trustee for the QSuper Fund (ABN 60 905 115 063). Unless we tell you otherwise, all products are issued by the QSuper Board as trustee for the QSuper Fund. When we say ‘QSuper’ we’re talking about the QSuper Board, the QSuper Fund, QSuper Limited or QInvest Limited. If this isn’t the case, we’ll let you know. When we say ‘QSuper’ we’re talking about the QSuper Board, the QSuper Fund, QSuper Limited or QInvest Limited, unless the context we’re using it in suggests otherwise.

We’ve put this information together as general information only so keep in mind that it doesn’t take into account your personal financial objectives, situation or needs. Before you make any decision about QSuper products – you should download a copy of the product disclosure statement at qsuper.qld.gov.au or call us on 1300 360 750 and ask for a copy.

The information in this email and any attachments is strictly private and may be confidential. If you weren’t meant to receive it, please delete this email and any attachments and let QSuper know immediately. The content of this email remains confidential, even if we sent it to you in error. None of the information in this email may be distributed in any way to third parties. We also want to remind you to that you should scan this email and any attachments to detect any viruses. QSuper doesn’t accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by receiving this email or any attached files.

© QSuper Board of Trustees 2016