Posted to user@commons.apache.org by IƱigo Telleria <in...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 13:11:39 UTC

Multiple locales

Hi,
I am using Struts 1.1 with Commons BeanUtils 1.7. My applicatoin supports
multiple locale and I have some mistakes with Commons BeanUtils.

I have seen that there is a converter for each class type. In example,
Double class' converter is DoubleConverter (or DoubleLocaleConverter).

But the DoubleLocaleConverter only supprts one Locale. It can not store
multiples locales. So how I can support multiples locales? I have to create
my own converters that support multiples locales?

Thanks in advance.