Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jamie Lerner <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/03 01:04:19 UTC

IFramePortlet issues with 1.4b3

I recently upgraded a working Jetspeed site from 1.3a2
to 1.4b3.  I have found that my IFramePortlet
definitions no longer show up in the Customizer,
however they are visible from the Portlet Browser when
I logon as the Admin user.

I can get my IFramePortlets to work if I hard code
them into a user's PSML file.  Has something changed?

Here is a one of my portlet definitions that is no
longer working:

<portlet-entry name="ATest" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="IFramePortlet" application="false">
            <title>ATest</title>
            <description>ATest</description>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.IFramePortlet</classname>
        <parameter name="source"
value="http://www.google.com"
            hidden="false" cachedOnName="true"
cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <parameter name="width" value="200"
hidden="false"
            cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <parameter name="height" value="200"
hidden="false"
            cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <media-type>html</media-type>
        <url
cachedOnURL="true">http://www.google.com</url>
    </portlet-entry>