Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 06:35:52 UTC

freetext annotation appearance stream in landscape

so i am currently working on making my free text annotation appearance
stream work in landsdcape mode

thing so, the content stream does not rotate even if i rotate it via
transform() using Matrix.getRotateInstance()

is there some other issue i need to take into account?

page rotation is 270

Re: freetext annotation appearance stream in landscape

Posted by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi maruan

managed to solved this.

took me a day to finally get it

 what i did is translate it via bbox.getHeight(), 0
transform rotate 270 degrees
translate via -bbox.getHeight(), -bbox.getHeight()

not sure though if the same will work for 90 and 180 degrees. will verify

Re: freetext annotation appearance stream in landscape

Posted by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi maruan

sent you the files

so the issue is that my freetext annotation has its own appearance stream
so that any viewer will be able to display them. in portrait, there is no
problem.

but in landscape, when i rotate the content stream, the result is not
positioned correctly. im not sure which part im doing wrong. could it be
the rotation value x,y?

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,