Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Karel Lahmy <kl...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/18 23:43:47 UTC

Newb question

Hello,

I've gone over the steps for checking out the sources using Eclipse as
described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+Developer+Install+Guide
BUT I am getting tons of compilation errors (13,882 to be exact...), any
idea what can be the issue?

Thanks,

Karel

Re: Newb question

Posted by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com>.
Probably most or even all of them are linked to a few specific errors in
your compilation environment, but you'd have to post a small sampling of
the errors to get any useful help.   Clearly it is something very basic
that is awry.    Try grabbing a few errors from one of the core modules and
posting here.

Peter

Re: Newb question

Posted by gandhi rajan <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karel,

Such errors will be generally due to missing jars that needs to included in
class path.

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, Karel Lahmy <kl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I've gone over the steps for checking out the sources using Eclipse as
> described here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/
> cTAKES+4.0+Developer+Install+Guide
> BUT I am getting tons of compilation errors (13,882 to be exact...), any
> idea what can be the issue?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Karel

Gandhi

"The best way to find urself is to lose urself in the service of others !!!"