Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/02/18 22:16:02 UTC

*-osgi.zip files

I just uploaded the new .zip files that Joel has at
people.apache.org/~jhakwins/Muse - these should solve the following
issues:

1. old Axis2 SNAPSHOT jars in eclipse-osgi.zip

2. support for mini platform in eclipse-osgi.zip (for codegen).

3. support for J2ME - I added Xerces to the required bundles list of
muse-external-dependencies, as requested by Barry.

Let me know if anything needs to be updated. New files should show up in
an hour.

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++

MUSE on J2ME - Instructions

Posted by Barry Atkins <ba...@us.ibm.com>.
Attached are instructions for installing, configuring and running MUSE
2.2.0 on a J2ME environment.

Question/Comments/Feedback are welcome.

My thanks to Joel & Dan for their help in getting this running.

regards,
Barry