Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com> on 2001/06/29 21:32:34 UTC

Re: Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Ab

A very good idea, but it would be even better if we had a news group on
a news server.

Zsolt

--
Zsolt Koppany