Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Srinivas Jonnalagadda <sa...@earthlink.net> on 2009/02/10 17:05:00 UTC

tomcat admin console set values

Hi,

When i set the DataSource values thru the Tomcat Administration web application. Where are these values physically stored? the file name. I set these values and tried to figure out if they are stored in server.xml orcontext.xml and i dont see them. any documentation regarding this?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Srinivas Jonnalagadda

RE: tomcat admin console set values

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Srinivas Jonnalagadda [mailto:sarinivas7479@earthlink.net]
> Subject: tomcat admin console set values
>
> When i set the DataSource values thru the Tomcat
> Administration web application. Where are these values
> physically stored?

First off, tell us your Tomcat level - we're not psychics.

The lack of persistent storage by the admin app is just one of the reasons it is no longer present in newer levels of Tomcat.  You can access much of the same information via JConsole or similar JMX tools, but I'm not aware of any means of persisting any changes made across a Tomcat restart.

 - Chuck