Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tariq Chalabi <ta...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/02/13 13:28:09 UTC

Switching off logging

I'm using log4j in my web app - and that's all working fine - but strangely I'm also getting some log messages in stdout.  Do I need to set the level for the root logger?  If so - could someone show me how.

On a related issue - if I'm running Tomcat (on Windows) from the command line - is there a way to specify where I want stdout and stderr to go?

Thanks

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80