Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2003/01/26 15:10:42 UTC

RE: Apache 2 + mod_jk - webapp appending extraneous characters to server name?

Something in your configuration is messing up the HTTP Response headers,
probably Struts in some way.  That string is a mangled version of

I guess it could also be mod_jk with Apache .44 (.44 being brand new) that's
doing it, but if the Tomcat examples work OK, I would say its Struts.

John