Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Woody Dickson <wo...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/08 12:12:17 UTC

Need help with No endpoint could be found for: ibatis:insertAgent

Hi,
I am trying to config my very first ActiveMq implementation for the
following setup:
external client fire stomp msg -> MyProcessor that prase text to an Agent
object -> iBatis store the object into database.  My route is like this:
 <route>
            <from uri="activemq:queue:test"/>
            <process ref="myProcessor"/>
            <to uri="ibatis:insertAgent"/>
</route>

I am getting error when starting Activemq, and I can't figure out why.

I think it is a config problem and I would greatly appreciate any hint or
suggestion on how to resolve this problem.

This is the error message I am getting:

DEBUG DefaultCamelContext            - activemq:queue:test converted to
endpoint: Endpoint[activemq:queue:test] by component:
org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent@1302b69
DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'myProcessor'
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could be found for:
ibatis:insertAgent
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could be found for:
ibatis:insertAgent
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)

I have placed the SqlMapConfig.xml, and AgentParkStatus.xml inside the
{Activemq_base}/bin directory and edits the activemq file to make the bin
directory part of the classpath.

Here is my SqlMapConfig.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
    PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>

  <transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="false">
    <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
      <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
      <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="jdbc:mysql://
192.168.1.105/app"/>
      <property name="JDBC.Username" value="root"/>
      <property name="JDBC.Password" value="sqlpass"/>
    </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

  <sqlMap resource="AgentParkStatus.xml"/>

</sqlMapConfig>

Here is my AgentParkStatus.xml

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
    PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

<sqlMap namespace="AgentParkStatus">

  <typeAlias alias="AgentPark" type="AgentPark"/>

  <!-- Insert example, using the Account parameter class -->
  <insert id="insertAgent" parameterClass="AgentPark">
    insert into ACCOUNT (
      ACC_ID,
      ACC_FIRST_NAME,
      ACC_LAST_NAME,
      ACC_EMAIL
    values (
      #id#, #firstName#, #lastName#, #emailAddress#
    )
  </insert>

</sqlMap>

Thank you very much in advance for all the help.

Best Regards,
Woody

Re: Need help with No endpoint could be found for: ibatis:insertAgent

Posted by Woody Dickson <wo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry to email this group again.  After adding the camel and ibatis jars to
the classpath, this error goes away and I can see:
DEBUG CamelContextFactoryBean        - Found JAXB created routes:
[Route[[From[activemq:queue:test]] -> [process[ref: myProcessor],
To[ibatis:insert$

The problem is that when I use telnet to fire off some messages into the
queue, the routes are not executed.  I have System.out.println statment in
myProcessor and it is not printing anything and the database does not have
any content.

I tried turning all the log4j to DEBUG but nothing shows up when I send a
message to Activemq.

Could somone help me out?

Thank you so much for all your kind help.

Regards,
Woody