Posted to user@struts.apache.org by 张云勇 <ev...@163.com> on 2009/02/27 09:56:35 UTC

回复:Re: how to Validate tabular input.

use vistor validator. you can see the sample app shipped with the struts full source download archives.

在2009-02-27,"Wes Wannemacher" <we...@wantii.com> 写道:

On Thursday 26 February 2009 20:04:55 Greg Lindholm wrote:
> I would really like to know the answer as well, how do you validate a list
> of fields with annotations?
>
> let me tweak your example a bit so it will at least work (before
> validation).
> (See http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/tabular-inputs.html)
>
> <s:iterator value="myText" status="stat" >
> <s:textfield name="myText[%{#stat.index}]" value="top"/>
> </s:iterator>
>
> public List<String> getMytext() {return mytext;}
> public void setMytext(List<String> mytext) {this.mytext=mytext;}
> private List<String> mytext = new ArrayList<String>();

The XML and annotation-based validation doesn't really have support for list-
based (or map-based) properties. With indexed properties, it's best to
implement a 'validate' method on your action.

Yes, it's a pain, but, before you file an improvement JIRA, I would suggest
trying to come up with a patch. I know I, for one, have been patiently waiting
on JSR-303 before I consider writing improvements to the validation framework.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice